Monday, March 06, 2006

Ladybugs - a menace?

As you may or may not know, the ladybug has become something of a mascot for the China Adoption Community portending good luck, the imminent arrival of referrals, etc. (We don't have anything like this in the Korea Adoption community. Maybe we need something.)

In any case, it appears that ladybug allergies are quite real and right up there with cat and cockroach allergies.

Here's the CNN article. (After reading this, you'll never feel quite so sanguine about finding a ladybug in your house.)

Ladybug allergy bugs more people

2 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

Hey, I just came across your blog from the Dillon Korea forum. My husband and I are just beginning the process to adopt from Korea. I look forward to checking out your blog again.

Roberta Rosenberg said...

Hi Jenny, I checked out your site, as well. Well done!