Sunday, April 02, 2006

Playing Catch-Up, My Bad

Mea culpa! If you're a fan (well, of course you are. Otherwise, why are you reading this?) As John Lennon said, life is what happens while you're busy making other plans. Been a load of things happening on the home and workfronts (all good), so I'm playing a little catch-up. Here's a list in no particular order of what's been racking my brain:

** Clueless APs (adoptive parents) send numerous nastygrams to KAD (Korean Adoptee) blog for having the audacity to share her thoughts, all witty, wise, and good to hear, even when they discomfit.

** Jessica Simpson wants to adopt a baby. (Hey Jessica, you ain't Angelina, you ain't Meg Ryan. Please, please, please, see how things go with taking care of a goldfish first.)

** Another AP on another board had to go toe-to-toe with a clueless school principal about racial taunting, name-calling, etc directed at her son on the bus. Catholic school, no less. She even brought her priest. "Boys will be boys, your son better get used to it." and words to that effect said the principal. Friend found another school. I would have first filed a lawsuit, then found another school.

Glad The Sopranos are back for a new season. I need the hour of mayhem to make myself calm down. More to come in April, I promise.

2 comments:

Jill said...

We love that John Lennon quote and song. Thank you for putting it in my head...

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your site and I am looking forward to more posts.