Thursday, September 07, 2006

The ulimate KAD tee

I saw this on a KAD list group. Think I should carry it in AdoptShoppe or just order now and save them for my kids? I think it's a terrific, in-your-face idea. (I may be a middle-aged mom, but I think like a fresh-faced provocateur.)

====================================
Two very cool T-Shirts for adoptees are being re-printed.

Design #1: -all black with "got adopted?" printed in white letters on the front (in the style of the "got milk?" ads)

Design #2: - all blue with white lettering: -

On the front of shirt:
"WHAT ARE YOU?"

On the back is:

I am an Asian transracial adoptee I am a U.S. citizen. I speak English I am not oriental I am not Fresh
Off the Boat I am not a foreign exchange student I am not a Kung Fu master I am not a genius at math or science I will not love you long time I am not your stereotype What are YOU?

Latest information from Saul Tran Cornwall, the designer of the T-Shirts:

-$20.00 per T-Shirt (includes tax, shipping and handling) -make checks payable to Saul Tran Cornwall -mail checks to Saul Tran Cornwall at 511 1/2 Federal Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102 -be sure to specify which design (#1."got adopted?" or #2."What are YOU?") - what size (SM, M, L, XL. etc.)! - include the shipping address for T-Shirt

Saul's complete contact information is: Saul Tran Cornwall 511 1/2 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA 98102 Mobile: (206) 200-8082 Email: saultran72@yahoo.com

No comments: